Friday, April 6, 2012

Thank You!

To say that I have been stalking this lamp would be an understatement.  I think Target knows how awesome this lamp is because it hasn't gone on sale even a little bit since they first put it out months ago.  I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it and I pass by it every time I'm in Target.  And now it's mine!  The only thing left to do is decide where to put it.



When I was looking for a shade, I didn't want something plain white.  I was looking for something with texture that was a light gray.  I got my wish!  I stood in the shade section of Target for at least 10 minutes trying this and that when I finally saw this baby.  Then my heart sank when I saw it wasn't the right kind of lamp and then I saw the lamp harp and all was right in the world again.



There are ads on the side of this blog that earn me a few cents each day.  It's slow going, but it all added up to a nice check that arrived two days ago.  I decided to spend this money on whatever I wanted and this lamp is what I wanted.  So thank you for clicking on those ads and reading this blog.  I owe you big time because you made this happen.

ps.  I'm currently on spring break, so I won't be posting again until Wednesday, April 11th.  See you then!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog and then I read more about you, we are so different but I think if we lived close we would be fun friends (and I could use major organization with some of my drawers) I'm so glad you got that awesome lamp, its just the definition of beauty and I can't wait to get some puffy paint to do some of your projects! Thanks for being my inspiration today! sending you big hugs! Michelle from http://www.mommyspinkielipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Thanks so much for you sweet comments! I'm so glad you stopped by. I look forward to checking out your blog and reading more about you and your family. I'm sure we would be excellent friends! Too bad we don't live closer! -Virginia

      Delete
  2. Love you lamp and the story of how it became yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weds is the 11th. Just an FYI

    ReplyDelete