Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Smile

My first photo in this challenge was completed at the Women's Retreat this past weekend.  I had the opportunity to take photos with a good friend who is expecting her first child.




Kelsey makes an excellent model and is incredibly adorable.  Look how cute that baby bump is!  I can't wait to meet that tiny human!  My guess is that the baby is a girl.



 This is a photo of Kelsey (left) and Charlotte (right).  Kelsey is due in late August and Char is due mid September.   I know I'm a little biased, but those are the two cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen.   I must admit, I'm hoping that the baby in Charlotte's belly is a girl.  If it's a boy that will be wonderful, but I am dying to know what Charlotte's girl would look like!  Plus, the little dresses at Target are completely adorable and I don't know if I can resist them much longer.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! I can't wait to see a picture of the two grandma's...what a pair they are!!!

    ReplyDelete