Friday, April 6, 2012

The Rest of the Story

Yesterday I told you how my Dad made Cam's birthday present.  Today I'll show you what Cammy thinks of it.

Cam's reactions aren't very exciting.  He doesn't scream or squeal, he just plays.  When he saw his present, he went right over and dropped a car down the ramp - a sure sign that he loves his present.

 Frank helped him out by putting the cars on the platform and then Cam spent the next five minutes sending cars down the ramp.

Hey Cam, get off the ramp!  Can't you see I'm taking pictures here?

Contrary to what you may believe, I did not tell him to do this.  I know this photo is a little out of focus, but I love it unconditionally.

This is one happy little boy.

And that's the rest of the story.  

Side note for my fam:  Recognized that last sentence?  In case you forget, it's from Paul Harvey's show.  I can still hear it coming from Dad's ancient radio. 


  1. Just like the sand box, here's another toy that doesn't need batteries or a recharger! I love it!

  2. I wish this was for sale, it's just perfect!

    1. I'll try to talk my dad into making another one ;)