Monday, April 2, 2012

April Desktop Wallpaper

Spring seems to have come early this year.  The 65/70 degree days are just wonderful, but I must say I miss the snow.  Not even a single snow day this year.  Bummer.  Anyway, with spring upon us - this month's calendars are all about blossoms and flowers.





I did things a little differently this month.  Here are some changes:
1. You get the option of downloading the photo with or without the calendar.
2. Since, I edited most of these photos in two different ways, you get to pick which one you like best.  I tend to like the softer images, while others like more vibrant colors.
3. There two different sizes to choose from: 2560x1440 (widescreen) and 1920x1200(average)  Widescreen is always listed first.

You'll find all the options below.  Because this is such a photo heavy post, I'm inserting a jump.  Click "read more" to see all the options and the instructions for using these photos.



A polite reminder: these photos are for personal use only. Thanks!

If you'd like to use one of these images:
-click on the image to enlarge it
-right click
-save image as
-save

-good to go










































If you've made it to the end of this post - Congratulations!  You've just scrolled through the most photo-heavy post I've ever written.  You get the grand prize: a high five.  Now turn to the person next to you to claim your prize.  

13 comments:

  1. thanks for my new background! Why don't you have a highlight on the 30th? That is a very important day you know :) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I'm glad you like them :) -Virginia

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like them and thanks for stopping by! -Virginia

      Delete
  4. Thank you! These are beautiful! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet compliment! I'm glad you like them! -Virginia

      Delete
  5. Thank you for these backgrounds! So very pretty. Found your blog from I am Momma Hear Me Roar. Great post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, these are so gorgeous! I'm going to have to change it every day - it's too hard to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Thank you! They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete