Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Challenge?

Yes, another challenge. This entire post stems from the following statement: I miss my camera.

Lately, my camera has been used for one purpose - taking average photos of the move.  I'm so excited to be moving home, but I've been so busy that I don't have time to do what I love to do - take photos for fun.  I miss my camera.  I miss spending time getting into weird positions to get a photo just right.  I miss spending my hours editing (yes, it takes hours).

It was a slap in the face to look back at the last 3 days I spent with Cameron and not have one, single picture to show for it.  Who am I?  I once took 200 photos of him in 4 hours.  I worry that once the new job starts, I'll be dealing with this same problem, so I've come up with a solution - a weekly photo challenge.

I absolutely adore the 30 day photo challenges, but I just cannot keep up.  I have great intentions and then day 7 comes around and I'm done.  I even tried taking a 30 day challenge and spreading it out to 3 time a week...and then two times a week...and then I quit altogether.  Hi, my name is Ginner and I'm a quitter.

Here's what I've come up with:

This is my own personal challenge, but you are more than welcome to follow along!  Each week, I'll tackle one photo and make sure to follow my own rules {be original. be fun.}.


  1. Can't wait!!! This sounds like a realistic project!

  2. That's a wonderful idea. I really would like to join you but I am already involved in so many challenges. But I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see your pics.