Friday, March 2, 2012

Mission Accomplished

When I first bought Charlie the giraffe, she loved to hate it.  She would try to drag it around so she could play with it.  My little terrier loves to destroy stuffed animals.

I never encouraged her to mess with it and she's finally figured it out.  My baby loves her giraffe and this twelve dollar pillow pet was definitely worth the money.

She's been giving this little giraffe some serious lovin.  They cuddle all the time (actually, I'm starting to get jealous).

But every once in awhile, she chews on it's face.  Ya know, just so the giraffe knows who's the boss.

After waiting patiently for me to take my photos, she stretched her legs in preparation for the next step-

A good ol' fashion belly rub.  It's her favorite part of the day and the only reason she puts up with me bugging her during her nap.  She would love it if she could lay around all day and have her belly rubbed.  Maybe I'll just quit my job and do that instead.

Ok, maybe not, but those little eyes make it very hard to leave her to go to work each day.


  1. You're making me want my own dog again!

    1. You should get a dog again! But get a little tiny one that you can take everywhere with you. It would be perfect!

  2. CUTE Dog! I found you on Pinterest, I just LOVE your puff paint canvas and hope to try it for myself soon! I'm your newest follower. :)

    1. Hi Audrey! I know I'm biased, but I think she's pretty cute too. Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for following me! I just checked out your blog. Your girls are SO cute. What a lovely family! -Virginia