Thursday, March 8, 2012

Insert line from Alma Mater here

Staying true to my WCU roots, I updated the old bumper sticker.  This sticker has been on my car for 6+ years and it was starting to show its age.  Apparently, I went to Wist Cnester University.  By the way, all these photos were taken with my phone.  I was going to take Jane with me, but I had a hard enough time fighting the wind that I didn't want to worry about a camera.

Wednesday night was gorgeous and the perfect night for being outside.  I got my razor out and worked my way backward, scraping each letter as I went long.  I started at the "y" and by the time I got to the "v" my blade broke.  I jimmied it back in, but eventually had to ditch the handle all together.   My hand is in this shot because I had to keep everything from blowing away for the 49th time.

With a little elbow grease and some windex, I had a clean window.  It was time to apply the next bumper sticker!

This new guy is much larger than the old one, but I don't mind.

I wasn't the only one enjoying this wonderful breeze.  Charlie spent her evening sun bathing and smelling the breeze.  I'm not actually kidding on that one.  She literally sniffs at the wind over and over and over.  If the scent is particularly exciting, she might even bark.

Does anybody else see how crooked that is or is it just me?  I'll just have to be more careful the next time I put one 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment