Tuesday, March 13, 2012


We recently got some good news - my sister is going to have another baby!  Cam is very excited to be a big brother, but he's a little confused: 

Let's please overlook how absolutely dumb I sound.  Cammy must not mind since I am still his favorite aunt even when I talk like an idiot.  We'll see if Esther caught that one.

I'm a big fan of Scrubs and Bob Kelso is one of the best characters.  So when it came time to make Camo a new shirt, I didn't have to look very far for inspiration.

I'm still working on teaching him to give two thumbs up, but we'll get there.  I started by creating the design in Photoshop and then transferred it to my Silhouette software.

After measuring the shirt, I determined the size and then cut the design out of freezer paper (more on that here).

I don't have any pictures of him in it yet, but hopefully I will soon (hint hint, Char).

I'm very excited to be an aunt x2 and I cannot wait til my new niece/nephew gets here mid-September!

1 comment: