Friday, March 16, 2012

Hi Cow

The weather on Sunday was absolutely gorgeous.  I was feeling restless, so I grabbed the dog and we headed to the local park.  Everything is dead and brown this time of year, so I didn't get any nice shots, but at least we got to see a couple of cows.  Charlie was exhausted.  We walked for 20 minutes and I thought she was going to faint at the end.

When we got home, she parked herself in front of the screen door.

It's her favorite place to be on a breezy, beautiful day.

She especially loves it when her friends walk by.  I can always tell they are outside because Charlie freaks out, scratches the screen, and whines like crazy.  I also know when people are walking by because I hear "Hi Charlie! Hi Charlie!"  Oh yes, she has friends.  They adore her as much as she adores them.  

1 comment:

  1. Your cow picture is priceless...a 2-headed cow!!!