Friday, February 10, 2012


Cmon all you Austin Power's fans, you know that line.  Anyway...

This is Charlie modeling the fabric I got to recover my dining room chairs.  I know they are going to be brand new, but that doesn't change the fact that I hate the fabric on the chairs.  We figured that the best time to recover them would be when we are putting them together, so we made sure to get some fabric.  Charlie loves it and so do I!

My new dining room table will be arriving today, courtesy of my mom and dad.  I figured I should prepare the room.

I borrowed my mom's carpet cleaner to get rid of those troublesome little stains.  You may not be able to see it, but I see it every time I walk in the room.  Hmm...what little pooch could have left that little spot there?  Surely not my baby, she never does that.

Ten minutes was all it took to turn my gross/disgusting/germ infested dining room carpet into this lovely and fresh carpet.  It looks good, right?  Even better, it feels good.


When I was cleaning out the grossness, Charlie came wandering by to see what the fuss was.  She's not a big fan of the bathroom because the bathroom has the tub - which is for giving little dogs baths.  She doesn't like baths.

She started getting bold and took a few steps I of course had to mess with her.  All you have to do is turn the water on in the tub....

That's all she needs to hear and she's out.  Sayonara. Adios. Goodbye.

This is a video I took of Charlie a few months ago.  This shows her reaction to the possibility of taking a bath.

When it's actually time for her to take a bath, I keep her on the leash until I close the bathroom door.  Then I release her and the whining begins.

I can't wait for my dining room table to get here!  Oh, and it will be nice to have my parents here as well.


  1. Best movie I've seen in a long time...and I have Netflix!!!

  2. Can't wait to see the finished product!