Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Photo Swap

These photos have been on the wall since I moved in 2 years ago.  It was time for an update.

When I took the frames down to switch out the pictures, it made me realize how nice it is to have them up on the wall.

The change has been nice.  The old photos had become so normal that I never really looked at them anymore.   Plus, you can never have too many pictures of Cameron around.  Since I now have this big picture of Charlie, I replaced the large one of her in the dining room.

Instead of the picture of Charlie, now there's picture from my college graduation with my family.  This photo was actually in the living room and I switched it to the dining room.

Here are the pictures that now fill my living room wall:

Seriously, I can never get enough of this kid.  Those eyes, they kill me.


  1. Nice!!! I use that one of your dad and Cam on the mower as my desktop picture often!

  2. Ditto on the eyes!! I like how the picture of you with Mike and Kelly is in front of the door that you replace that picture for. Love the changes. The picture of Charlie came out so good!