Thursday, February 9, 2012

He Knows His Way Around

My nephew, Cameron, knows his way around a bike.  He is obsessed with anything that has an engine and my dad's new bike is no exception.



He loves sitting on the new BMW with his daddy.  He's a little short for it now, but he'll grow into it eventually.



He likes to explore each different part of the bike.  I think that the new bike looks like Bumble Bee from the Transformers.  I'm teaching Cam to call it that, but right now it just sounds like bumble bumble when he says it.



I love this one.  I love how little his hands look on this bike.  I know I'm a little (ok, a lot) biased, but that is one cute hand.



Sometimes he just zones out.  I have a feeling he is day dreaming about driving this bike down curvy roads and putting the peddle to the metal.



Some day that will happen, Cam.  Until then, you'll always have your dad to help you out.


Have I mentioned lately that I love being an aunt?  Seriously, I love it.  It's the best thing ever and I'm totally obsessed with it.

2 comments:

  1. Not just great pictures but a special moment between a little boy and his daddy! Speaking of dads, so your dad has a new bike...he'll have fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with it too :)

    ReplyDelete