Thursday, January 5, 2012

Walk In Love

A few weeks before Christmas, I went to the mall with my sisters to get some shopping done.  We stumbled upon this little shop called Walk In Love.



When we opened the door, the first things we saw were many different colored t-shirts and above them was the sign "The Hymn Collection."  My first thought was Does that word have a separate meaning than what I know? Why would this store have a hymn collection?  You see, I thought I was walking into your run-of-the-mill clothing store...but I was wrong.

This is their mission statement:
Walk in love. is dedicated to selling well-designed, high quality products with a positive and inspiring message. That message is a reminder to imitate God by loving others every chance we get – no strings attached. We believe that Jesus came and showed us how to be that message.
We want you to walk in love.
Amazing.  Not only do I love this store for their mission, but I love their designs.

click for link
click for link

 Pretty cool right?  Not too often do I love the designs of Christian clothing.  These designs are modern, minimal, and gorgeous.  Some of the shirts are plain with just the small tag on the bottom; a great statement.



Any shop that gives me DIY ideas is alright in my book and there are plenty of ideas to be had in this store.  What a great and simple way to use yarn for wrapping.



I love how simple and easy this would be to do yourself, but it also makes a great impact.  As soon as I saw it, I just had to take a closer look.



Two things I love about this "fireplace":
1. The logs are standing upright.
2. The tops of the logs are covered in yarn.
So fun!

It was a great shopping experience and I will definitely be going back next time I'm at the mall.  Head over to Walk In Love and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Gin - what mall is this store in?! I need to see it for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing store! I love the simple designs of those T's.

    ReplyDelete