Friday, January 27, 2012

Charlie and The Giraffe

Last weekend we got 3-4 inches of snow.  As I was packing up to head out on my walk, my little girl got up on the bed and began whining.  I hate that she knows when I'm leaving her behind.  It's terrible.



After a little whining, she shuns me altogether.  It's enough to make me feel bad, but I knew she wouldn't last long on our walk.  She loves the snow, but after about 10 minutes her feet get really cold and she starts walking funny.




When I got back from my walk, I had lots of pictures to upload and edit.  I knew she would hang out on the bed so I pulled up the covers and put her pillow pet up there.

I've wanted to get her a pillow pet for a long time; I was super curious about what she would think of it.  At first, she tried to drag it around and destroy it.  Now every time she see it, she chews on the nose a few times - just to make sure the giraffe knows who's the boss around these here parts.




This is the closest they've been in the 10 days we've had the giraffe.




This lasted about 10 minutes and then Charlie was done with cuddle time.  My goal is to get her to like this little pillow pet (I don't know why, but I just want her to like it).  She can be pretty stubborn, though.  She is a terrier after all.

A few years ago, I took Charlie to agility classes (seriously, so much fun).  The place we used to go had a sign that said "Lions and Tigers and Terriers! Oh my!"  Enough said.

2 comments: