Monday, January 16, 2012

The Best Kind of Friends

"A good friend knows all your best stories.
A best friend has lived them with you."

I have known these girls since 7th grade soccer.  They are perfect.

Katie (the one on the right) recently celebrated a birthday, so we headed down to her place for a night of fun.

We started our night with dinner at a pub.  Oh. my. gosh. my burger was amazing.  I can still taste it.

After dinner, we walked through the freezing cold weather to get back to Katie's place.  She took us through the "shortcut."  She thought the doors led to an elevator.  As we climbed the steps Katie kept saying "just one more, just one more."  Eight flights later we finally made it to her apartment.  We walked all eight flights.

Hipstamatic Disposable is my new favorite app.  You can link your phone to another persons phone and take pictures onto the same roll.  The disposable camera gives you 24 photos.  As you and your friends take pictures, the count goes down on all phones.  If I took a picture with my phone, we were at 23 photos.  If Katie took a picture with her phone, we were at 22 and so on.  At the end of the roll, the photos show up on each phone.

You cannot see any of the pictures until all 24 have been taken - just like in the old days!  So you never know what you are going to get.

We went through 3 disposable cameras that night.  That's 72 photos, just in case you were wondering.

I discovered the next morning, that Katie and Christine had used up the end of the last roll because they wanted to see the pictures.  There were some interesting pictures at the end of that roll.

Man, I love these girls.  When are we doing this again?

Oh, tomorrow?

I'm in.

1 comment:

  1. Life-long of the special blessings God has given us!!