Friday, January 20, 2012

Alice

I love my new lens.  I. love. it.  I may use this phrase a lot, but I'm going to say it anyway; I love my new lens so much, I want to marry it.  Since I can't marry it, I think I'll just name it her.  Her name is Alice and we are best friends.

As I sat on the couch watching my shows on hulu, I looked over at my baby lounging on the couch and decided it was time for some more practice with Alice.



This is how my little pooch spends her evenings.  She rests her little body on her favorite side of the couch and snoozes, sighs, dreams.



One of my favorite things about Charlie is her hair.  I love how fluffy and curly it gets as it grows.



Especially the curly hair on her feet, that is my favorite.



If I am on the floor for more than 30 seconds, Charlie starts getting ideas in her head.  She starts thinking that maybe she should get off the couch and get that chicken that is on the floor.  She starts thinking that maybe I should throw that chicken.



Once she has an idea in her head, you can't stop it.  The only thing to do is snap that one last picture before she jumps off the couch, put down the camera, pick up the chicken, and whip it across the room.

3 comments:

  1. Charlie is a total sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shots! And Charlie is quite the adorable model.

    ReplyDelete