Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Last week, I showed you some wreath ornaments that I had made for my tree.  I recently made some more for the neighbor girls.  They are basically my little sisters and I wanted to make them something special for Christmas.

The gray one with the reindeer is for the youngest of the girls.  She loves animals, so I figured she would like a little reindeer on her ornament.  Plus, it's pretty cute so I needed an excuse to use it.

The only thing I did differently was use yarn to hang the ornaments.  I didn't want to use the light blue ribbon since it didn't seem to match too well.  Instead, I braided some yarn and glued it to the back.  Honestly, I think the last thing I braided was my Barbie's hair when I was 12.   It took my fingers a little bit to get the rhythm back, but it's just like riding a bike.  

Today is my last day of school before Christmas break!  Who's excited?! ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment