Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Pooch and Christmas

My little pooch has been completely unimpressed by the holidays.  She has zero interest in trees, ornaments, and decorations.  The only impact Christmas has had on her life was to change the location of her toy box.  Little does she know, I won't be moving it back to it's original location.



Also, I have discovered that she is afraid of this tree.  It resembles her favorite toy (a cone) so I'm not sure why she is scared.  Maybe she is scared because it's shiny.


In other news...

I recently made t-shirt yarn using this tutorial.  The instructions were so easy to follow and it's such a simple process!  My only advice, make your cuts at least 3/4 of an inch.  Cutting through so much fabric at the same time made my cuts a little uneven (though you can't tell after the stretching).  I'm not sure how I'm going to use it yet, but I'll think of something.

1 comment:

  1. That t-shirt yarn is really clever!! Reminds me of the kind of material that came with a little kit I had as a kid where I could weave a pot holder using a loom that came in the kit. (I'm sure those are still sold.) Looking at Charlie Girl and looking at the t-shirt yarn ball, I can see that could become a really FUN toy to string out on someone's floor while they're at work.

    ReplyDelete