Thursday, December 15, 2011

My First Free Printable

Starting a big project can be daunting, but having a design project makes things easier.  I have zero Photoshop training and what I've learned has been through tutorials, experiments, and hours in front of the computer.  When I decided to start the Awkward Chef dinner challenge for myself, one thing was for sure - I wanted was a banner.  And, that was the only thing I was looking forward to with this challenge.

I came up with this:

Before I posted the challenge on my blog, I decided I wanted to make recipe cards for this giant, scary experiment and then (if I liked it enough) share it with you.

My procrastination gave me this:
It's just a little something to help me keep track of the recipes I use for this project.  I don't make scrapbooks or write in journals, so I thought it would be fun to have these cards.  Then when I pull out the recipe in the future, I can remember all the good times...and hopefully see how far I've come!

After I was finished, I searched Google and did some testing to find out how to share this with you.  This is the first time I've ever done this, so please let me know if this doesn't work!

Recipe Card Printable

If the above option doesn't work, you can always go directly to the site and download it here.

My family is opinionated in all the best ways (believe it or not, I'm not being sarcastic).  They will tell me exactly what they think.  My mom always says "There's no shortage of opinions in this family."  We truly love each other, so it's not a problem.  Like when I told Charlotte that the shirt she was buying made her look like a Grecian statue (not in a good way).  She didn't care, she bought it anyway.

All that said, I'm sure if this printable turns out to be a big bust, they will let me know!  Feel free to share your opinion, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment