Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Something new and annoying

Seriously.  This is driving me crazy.  I love Pinterest and I'm on that site about 20 times a night, but I cannot stand it when links take me to flikr.  I totally get that it's an awesome picture and it needed to be shared, but flikr in no way helps me.  There's no explanation or details, it's just a picture.   So not helpful.


  1. My huge pet peeve is when it takes me to someone's tumblr page. No credit or link to the original source 99% of the time.

  2. I totally agree! Sometimes, when it's a really interesting photo, i try to find the source with the help of TinEye. But most of the times i ignore those pictures and don't even repin them anymore.

  3. So totally agree! If everyone did that I'd never find awesome blogs like yours!