Monday, November 7, 2011

Puppy Love

Charlie and I have been getting a lot of cuddle time lately.  I'm not sure what's happening, but it's sort of freaking me out.  This dog of mine is not a cuddler.  Rub her belly? Sure! Scratch her ears? Most definitely. But sharing the same space?!  Not cool.

I can't imagine why she doesn't like being too close to me.  It's not like I pick on her or anything.

I love our cuddle time, but it doesn't take long for me to get just as sick of it as Charlie.  After about 5 minutes, I usually have to pee or my legs get achy.  I'm such an old lady.

She may not like being right next to me, but she does not like it when I'm on the computer.  She brings me toy after toy and whines constantly.  But if I sit on the couch, no problem.  She's totally fine with that.

I know this pooch inside and out.  I know her habits and quirks.  It may drive me crazy to find hot dogs under my pillow when I go to bed, but it's a small price to pay for such love and loyalty.

What would I do without this little girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment