Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Multiposting

This post is going to kill two birds with one stone.  I'm updating you on some final touches to the bedroom redo and I'm getting in a Hildie post for Esther (which is officially overdue by 2 days, oops).


Here is Hildie showing off my sconces.  I recently repainted these sconces, but was unsure of where to put them.  When my friend Kristin was over a few weekends ago, she saw them on the floor and asked why I hadn't put them up yet.  I told her my dilemma and she said "above your desk" without even flinching.  I think I just needed that extra push and I was ready to go.  They look great and I love them.


This is Hildie giving my new jar a hug.  She loves it and I do, too.  It's sitting on top of the corner shelf in place of the other yellow vase I had purchased.  I have been eyeballin this jar at HomeGoods for about 2 months and I finally got it.  I just couldn't resist after seeing that lovely red sticker that said "clearance."  It's the best sticker ever.  I liked the vase, but I love this jar more.  

In case you are curious about Hildie's belt, allow me to explain.  This is Charlie's first collar from when she was a puppy.  I just can't get rid of it.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say my sentimentality is a hefty 6.  I like to hold onto things that have meaning, but I can get rid of what needs to go.  Anyway, my plan (for the past 2 Christmases) has been to use this little collar as an ornament on my tree.   It's stuck with Hildie for now so that I don't lose it. 

Have a great Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I think when you're not looking, Hildie will climb up your Christmas tree and sit on the very top point. You have to admit, you'd have the most unique tree-topper ever...especially with her wearing her new belt. You know I'm partial to moles.

    ReplyDelete