Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I will be going home to spend Thanksgiving break with my family.  Only one thing is missing that would make this Thanksgiving perfect - having Esther home.  Don't worry Est, I'll take lots of videos and photos of the Camster.

I know my Thanksgiving day post is a tad early, but since I'm heading home tonight, I wanted to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving Day before I signed off for a while.  My next post won't be until Tuesday.  See you then and have a great holiday!  I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to tasting some delicious pie.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a few years since we were with you on Thanksgiving and got to eat some of those delicious Thanksgiving pies your family makes. We'll be with Grandma and missing all of you!