Tuesday, October 25, 2011


My fingers are pretty numb at the moment from the chill in the room, so please excuse any typos. 

I went thrifting with the girls on Saturday afternoon.  It was a lovely fall day and it was perfect for walking, talking, and shopping.   Our time together started as it always does, with Katie dodging photos.  

Kristin played the part of planner, driver, and shop finder as we weaved our way around the city.  I had no idea where we were, but I know that I need to go back.  It was such a cute little place.

Also, Google Chrome is telling me that "thrifting" is not a word.  Excuse me, Google, I beg to differ.

We headed to a couple stores we knew were perfect for thrifting.  Then we headed into one store that was a tad out of our price range, just for fun.  The bed only costs $3,495?!  That's a steal!  Do you take credit cards?  Oh, the card's been rejected?  Hmm...a girl's gotta dream.

I found this adorable purple plate at Building Character and it is now resting comfortably in my hutch.  

This little bag was also found at Building Character.  There's no good reason for me buying this, except for the fact that you can never have too many bags.   I always seem to need just one more bag when I'm packing.  It's the perfect little size and I can't wait to use it.

This is my favorite find of the day.  It's a "rust proof" metal house number.  Once I pull it out of the package, I plan on spray painting it and framing it.  This will perfectly match my tattoo

It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to do it all again!  even the creeper in the back was having a good day.   

1 comment:

  1. I love thrifting so much! My mother and I go to flea markets and antique stores all the time together. It's so much fun finding that perfect something you've been looking for that one little corner in your house.
    Glad to see you had a good weekend! :)