Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Little Lumberjack

This weekend was a very full weekend with a full schedule.  I have many family-filled posts planned and also some projects.  Stay tuned!  For now, it's Cam time.




Friday night, I arrived home to find my favorite little guy waiting for me.  We spent some time playing in the living room, but we eventually ended up outside on the deck.  It was a gorgeous evening and the light was spectacular.  As soon as we walked outside, Cam heard the tractor and gravity pulled him toward it.




Look at that handsome little guy.  Oh, those eyes.  They kill me.  It took about 5 seconds of seeing Grandpa and saying "tractor" for my dad to give in.  It was time for Camo take a ride on the tractor.




Cam's ride is very simple - Dad holds down the gas, Cam steers, and Dad makes sure they don't crash.  Then they drove off into the sunset and lived happily ever after.  Just kidding, much to Cam's dismay, they came back eventually.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love a copy of that picture of Grandpa and Cam on the tractor. It's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I used to love riding with my dad on his! :)

    ReplyDelete