Monday, October 10, 2011

Fa la la

Say hi to my blogging playlist.  I've discovered that when I have some upbeat/fun music I write better posts.  I finally had the brilliant idea to make a playlist for just that - blogging.  I have to keep the volume low because otherwise the music is distracting.  I like all the songs so much that I sort of want to sing along and, believe me, I cannot sing and write.  I'm enjoying this playlist right now and I'm definitely liking it.  It keeps me in a chipper mood - which leads to chipper posts - which lead to me never using the word "chipper" again.

That's all for today folks.  Just something short and sweet on this holiday.  I hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend.  I know I did.  It gave me 3 days of Cameron and that's the best thing that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment