Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear, Anthro


You make my heart happy.  Oh so happy.


My lovely sister, Esther, found these knobs for me at Anthropologie.  I was there only a few weeks before Esther and found some knobs I had liked, but there were two problems: 1) they were expensive and 2) there were not enough of them.  I walked away empty handed, but that's why God gave me sisters.



The best thing about these knobs is that each one only cost $2.95.  That's a great price for such stunning beauty.  I'm not sure how these gals were made, but each one is a little different.  You may not be able to tell from far away, but it still makes them interesting.  Now that these babies were finally in my hands, I had to get them on the dresser.



It's quite a difference.  The tinted glass makes the dresser lighter and the dark rim makes the knobs really stand out.  I love every part of these knobs, just in case you hadn't already figured that out.



Oh my.  This is exactly what I wanted.  Now I can finally cross "new knobs for dresser" off my to-do list.  This makes me want to do the happy dance...brb.


4 comments:

  1. Esther is the one to find a bargain!!! They look soooo good on your dresser. What a great price...I know because I just paid $8 each for two knobs from them. Your list is shrinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one awesome sister ;) the dresser looks awesome !!

    XO
    www.renvieannemo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog.. you are so creative!! I am not creative AT ALL so I love following people like you! I'm not creative but I do have a travel blog.. check it out!

    travelbroad.blogspot.com

    Leigh :)

    ReplyDelete