Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Renovation is Complete...

and it's awesome!

There is so much to write about this past weekend.  Mom and I were very, very busy.   There are many posts coming, but I thought you might like to see a before and after of what we have done.  These pictures were taken before all projects were complete, so keep that in mind.  Only small projects are missing though (except for the closet curtain, that was a big project), so you are getting a good view of the final product.

Also, the paper chandelier above my bed will not be staying there.  It will be replaced, just not yet.

Just for comparison, the original paint color was the same as the doors and trim.  It may be subtle, but its awesome and I love it.  There's more to come, but it took me a long time to edit photos and now I'm hungry and Glee is on at 8 (Obviously, I wrote this on Tuesday night).  Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Totally successful makeover! You guys not only worked together to really make your room nice, but you no doubt created some fun mom/daughter memories too! How does Charlie like her new room?