Friday, September 30, 2011

Brown Eyed Boy

So this is what I do with my Friday nights; I learn how to use Photoshop tools and stare at pictures of my favorite little guy.  I learned how to use the patch tool from this tutorial and get some more hints on touching up skin.  The thing I'm most proud of in this photo is that I got rid of the dark circles under Camo's eyes.  I also learned how to even up his skin tone a little.

Now, I know it's not amazing, but it is an improvement.  I really enjoy learning how to use new tools and tricks on Photoshop.  I could work on it for years and still never figure anything out, which is partly what makes this so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, I have a few pictures of myself I should send your all of them. Who needs plastic surgery or botox with you around!