Monday, August 22, 2011

Yard Saling

Hello Baby.  I guess at some point in your life I'm going to have to stop calling you "baby."  But that time is not now.


Lots of things are happening and all of these things involve purging, so we purged.  We purged closets, bedrooms, basements, kitchens, bathrooms and offices.  Believe it or not, all that junk came from 3 houses and 1 apartment.  You're probably thinking that's not a lot of stuff, but I assure you, those tables are filled to the max.


Say hello to the Esther, a.k.a. The Boss.  I had stayed at Char's house to babysit the baby while Char and Frank went to a concert, since they got back late I just stayed the night.  Esther texted me at 4:50 am to let her into the house.  4:50 am.  Seriously?  Have you ever met me at 4:50 am?  For your sake, I sure hope not.  I actually contemplated not letting her in.


I got Camo this shirt a few weeks ago because I know how much he loves Buzz and Woody (even though he has never seen the movie).  It's a little big for him, but he enjoys pointing out his favorite characters.


We had so much stuff leftover (even after making $400) we filled the van to the very top and filled Esther's car too.  Before we could start loading we had to get this cat out of the car.  He was very friendly, but we did not want to keep him.


Since we had so much stuff leftover, Esther made us have another yard sale at Mom and Dad's house a week later.  To get back at her, we made her wear this moo-moo.  Ok, so she volunteered, but she still looks funny.  Cat, on the other hand, totally pulls off this African moo-moo look.  Though I'm pretty sure it's on inside out.


It was a long, long process, but it was fun.

2 comments:

  1. For real, kat totally rocks that moo moo...i hope she kept it

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you guys still have the moo-moo's? i wouldn't mind buying them if you have more

    ReplyDelete