Friday, August 12, 2011

Smashing Magazine

On the first day of every month, Smashing Magazine posts free desktop wallpapers in every shape and size.  The picture you see above is my current background.  I love that it comes with a calendar.  You also have the option of downloading the wallpaper without the calendar.

I always look forward to the day the new wallpapers will be posted.  I'm a little behind this month because my previous wallpaper was a slideshow of Camo, so I wasn't eager to change that.

I love that there is such wide variety of wallpapers to choose from each month.  This one is my all time fave.  Or, if this isn't up your alley....

You can get something a little sillier...or sadder? I'm not sure what exactly is happening in this wallpaper, but I love it.

This is another one of my favorites.  I have no idea who this company is or what they do, but I love the design of this wallpaper.

Head over to Smashing Magazine and find your own fun wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment