Friday, August 5, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Yourself with 13 Things
Today I collected 13 small things from around my apartment for this photo challenge.  If I could ever get Charlie to sit still I would have put her in there too, but that's pretty hopeless.

But since this challenge says "yourself with 13 things" so I figured I'd better get in the picture somehow.

There you go...that's me.

Now for an explanation of what I picked:
1. The hat I bought in Boston with Esther when we were on vacation
2. A glass owl bookend I got at a thrift store with Charlotte
3. A purple pitcher Esther got me in Spain
4. A white elephant I got at TJ Maxx
5. The wreath I made recently
6. The tie I got Zack for Christmas one year
7. The background I just made for photo taking
8. A pitcher I got while thrifting
9. My calla lily that has stayed alive despite my propensity for killing plants
10. My new and beautiful copy of Pride and Prejudice (for display only)
11. The copy of Pride and Prejudice that I have read at least 4 times.  It is well loved, obviously
12. The "g" Esther got me while she was in Spain
13. The bacitracin that has been a big part of my life since I got my tattoo.

Day 13 was much more fun than I originally thought it would be.

And just so you don't miss the pooch too's my little girl watching me work.

Oh yeah, she's very interested and apparently she sees something tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment