Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Girls Night Out

We had a girls night out on Friday before the hurricane hit..  These are my high school girls, the girls I've known since 7th grade soccer.  The girls I've stayed close with through high school drama, college, and careers.  We may not get to see each other as often as we'd like, but whenever we get together it always feels like I just saw them yesterday.  Things just fall into place.


First picture of the night, a little out of focus, but good nonetheless.  That's Kristin on the left.  Every time my mom sees a picture of Kristin she laughs and says, "Does she ever take a normal photo?"  The answer is...



only if you make her.


We were making fun of the dainty way that Kristin was holding the camera, but I guess the jokes on us.


We have a good time.  We sit down, eat chips and salse, talk, talk, laugh, talk, and laugh some more.  This is Katie, she would hate that I'm posting this picture, but it's awesome and I love it.


See, we laugh.  Laugh so hard it gives us double chins.  Oy.  That's alright, if I'm going to post that picture of Katie I can at least post my double chin.


This is Teen (Christine).  Hi Teen.  Now this girl knows how to laugh.  She has one of those awesome laughs that makes you do the silent laugh - the one where you don't breath for like 10 seconds.

Ah, I love these girls.  Good times.

1 comment:

  1. That's so great you are still in touch with your friends from high school. My friend from 2nd grade through 8th (I moved away then) just visited me and we hadn't seen each other for 40 years. We just picked up right where we left off and it's a special life-long bond!

    ReplyDelete