Monday, August 15, 2011

Break Time

This picture of Cameron really sums up my life right now...exhausting.  It's been a very busy few weeks.  So...I'm taking this week off blogging.

School started last Wednesday and the kids will be starting this week.  I'm spending my days at school and my evenings getting ready for school.  Usually, when I tell myself to take a break from writing, I come up with a million and one ideas.  I'm hoping that's exactly what happens this week.  I've got some projects that I want to start and some photos that need editing.

I'll be back on Monday, August 22, which just so happens to be the same day Charlie gets her heart guard.  Don't worry, I won't be writing a post about the pooch taking her meds, it's just not that interesting...but I wouldn't put it past me.

No comments:

Post a Comment