Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Princess and the Pea

Today was my first visit to Homegoods.  Oh my goodness, I'm in love.  I'm so sad that I've been missing out on this store for so long!  


My first purchase at Homegoods was this dog bed.  Even though this is a dog bed, I mostly got it for me.  It's a sweet looking bed.  But I'm leaving the tag on because my dog is a bed snob.

A few Christmas' ago Mom got Charlie gift card to PetSmart, which we quickly spent on a very expensive nice dog bed.  Charlie loved it.  Then Mom got her the same kind of bed from Target.  The only differences were the materials and the cost.  Charlie walked up to it, felt it with her paw, walked away and never returned.  So when I purchased this bed at Homegoods, I mentally prepared myself for the return trip I may need to make.


So far so good.  She tested it out for about 5 minutes and then she was gone.  I have high hopes that she'll return since this isn't her normal nap time.  

2 comments:

  1. sweet shopping deals and sweet new header!!!! i love it. and i love that you discovered your love of home goods today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a good mom! What a cute bed and we don't have any of those stores in our area...wish we did.

    ReplyDelete