Friday, July 29, 2011

The Biggest Sandbox Ever

Dad and Frank spent last Saturday building the most amazing sandbox.  We had one in the backyard when we were little, but the weeds grew in and Tigger started using it as a litter box.

When Dad started designing this sandbox I had one request - make it big!   Camo loves the sand and I wanted to be able to fit in there with him.  I'm pretty sure we could fit 10 Camerons in this sandbox.

Cam wanted to be one of the guys and help out, but he mostly just walked around and grunted with excitement.  I'm sure that was very helpful.

He loves his sandbox and there isn't even any sand yet!  I can't wait til this baby gets in the ground and we can get busy getting sandy!

*all photos taken by Camo's mom, Charlotte.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a SAND BOX (or will be when there's sand in it too)!!!!