Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Too Much Stuff

I've started a list of projects I want to get done this summer.  As the days go by the list gets longer and longer, even though I'm constantly crossing things off.

Monday's project was "organize storage closet."  And by "organize" I mean "overhaul."  It is was a mess in there. I took pictures of my progess along the way.  After it was all said and done I had too many pictures for one post.  So I made a slideshow for you.  Mom, pay attention to what I find in the closet.  I think you'll see something we've been looking for.

I hope you enjoyed the video.  It took me forever to make.  And by "forever" I mean 4 hours.  It's a long and boring story, but all you need to know is that I finally found a workable program that would let me do it for free. Phew.

Mom, did you notice what I found? I found the door to Charlie's crate!  Just so you all know, I've been looking for it for months! It's no wonder I couldn't find it. Did you see that mess?  Oy.  Now I just need to get the two leftover containers into outside storage and some things to Goodwill, then I'll officially be done.

Next on the list to be overhauled: the kitchen.  Ya know, I think I might save that to do...never.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your movie, Ginner, and I'm still laughing as I write this. I'm taking my laptop to Grandma's tomorrow to show her a slide show from my Alaska trip and pictures you guys have emailed so I'll see if I can lock in on someone's signal and play your movie for her. If I can't, I have a program that will let me download stuff from YouTube and I'll burn her a DVD. Whenever I clean out a closet it always raises the following questions in my mind...how can that much stuff fit in such a small space and if most of the stuff just gets organized and put back in the closet, remind me again why I need it. Charlie was definitely a big help with that project.