Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Photo Challenge Round-Up

Day 3: Clouds
Why couldn't this day have been a little more exciting? The day after I took this photo looked like this....


So much cooler.  Anyway...back to business.




Day 4: Something Green.   This is the moss outside my aunt's house.  I'll give you a million dollars if you can find the ant that was walking up this tree as I took this picture.  Ok, I don't actually have one million dollars, but I'll give you a pat on the back.





























Day 5: From a High Angle
I'll tell you what, taking this picture was actually a little nerve wracking.  That mama bird was none too happy to have me 2 feet from her little chicks.


Another Day 5:  Gotta get the pooch in.


Day 6: From a Low Angle
When Charlie's eating, she's one very focused pooch.  This focus makes taking photos very easy.


Day 7: Fruit
I'm skipping this day.  Fruit is dumb and I don't have any.  So if I wanted to take a picture of fruit I would be dragging my camera with me when I go grocery shopping.  Also, I don't even own anything with fruit on it.  Add all that up and it equals a big ol' pass on Day 7

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh your pics are SO good :) love them all!! cant wait to see more :) i guess i should post mine soon, eh? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginner - These are all so good. I think I see the ant walking up the tree and hope it's an ant and not a termite! I didn't know you got such a good baby bird shot. You know they were gone the next day...they flew the coop. I think my favorite pix is the one of Charlie eating. After having Grandma's dog for a couple of years it is so nice to be around a dog who actually eats their food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá your blog is beatiful!!! your dog is beautiful

    ReplyDelete