Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My New Header

The new header.  I've been loving yellow lately, so I figured I'd give the header a face lift.

I started with a grid, a pattern I picked up (for free) online.  I found it on Pinterest.

Then I added this font (another free find).  I have been dying to use this font and I'm glad I finally got to put it into action.

I added this ampersand in the font Sylfaen and then lowered the opacity to make it lighter.

I found many free fill-in invitations at  I loved the outside, but didn't like the color so I changed it and rotated it.

Purple went much better with the yellow.  I had to erase some of the lines in the top right corner because they ended before the header did.

Put it all together and voila!  (I love using the word voila.  Have you noticed?)

No comments:

Post a Comment