Friday, June 17, 2011

My Handwriting as a Font

I decided to make my own handwriting a font.  It's four simple steps and takes about 10 minutes.


You start by writing each letter on the template.  Scan it in, preview the font and buy ($10).  The only thing I don't like about this one is my 1.  It sort of looks like a 7.  Bummer.



it's not very smooth, but I think that's because of the pen I used.  I couldn't tell until I had already gotten it and then started to use it.  Overall, I think I like it.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I realize this is an older post, but I'm interested! You mention "buy ($10)" but not from where you purchased? If you recall, I'd love the info. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, it's on the jpg... http://www.acrotype.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't offer your font for download, do you?

    ReplyDelete