Friday, June 24, 2011


Disclaimer: I have no idea how this post is going to look because I have never posted from my iPad before; which also means there will be typos, no matter how hard I try. We all know autocorrect has a mind of its own. So bear with me.

I am so glad summer has started because my to-do list has become very exciting. I have been scouring Goodwill's lately and have many projects in mind. I have new and old items that need to be painted, I plan on rearranging the apartment, I have a news piece of furniture that I am VERY excited about and Pinterest is going to keep the creative juices flowing.

Haven't heard about Pinterest? Well, you need to get on board because it's wonderful. I find something I love online, pin it, and it's there whenever I need it and I won't have to search again to find it. Here are some things I have found that will be keeping me busy this summer.

I plan on using this negative space idea for a footstool I have. I use this footstool everyday to keep Charlie in the kitchen, but it's plain and boring. Im not sure of what design I'll be using yet, but at least I have a starting point.

I love the simplicity of this desing. I have many empty frames and this is a really inexpensive way of filling them. Then maybe I can actually get them on the wall and off the floor.

I love this idea; giving new live to old silverware. I'm not sure how I can use thisyet, but I definitely know I want to.

All these ideas stem from Pintererst and time spent browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment