Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

Mel and I have officially started our project.  We found this photography project online.  Take a look: 

We aren't going to be doing it for 30 days straight, but we'll be doing it every other day.  Since we were together Sunday we started Day 1 together.  If you'd like to see Mel's you'll have to head on over to her blog.

Here's mine.  I decided to take my picture in front of the chair because that's where I seem to take all the pictures for my blog.  So it seemed fitting to take my first self-portrait here.  It wouldn't be a self-portrait without my pooch; she is so much apart of me.  There are two more self-portraits in the 30 days so I'll have to come up with some other ideas, but I think this was a good start.


  1. So good! Your Charlie Girl looks at the camera like she knows she's getting her picture taken. Too cute.

  2. That's a really cute picture of you!

  3. thanks for giving my blog a shout-out!! i'm loving this project :) we're gonna rock it! ps. love your first day photoooo. you're beautiful!