Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weed or Plant?

Let's play a game.  It's called "Weed or Plant?"  Now, I'm no gardener, but this sure looks like a weed to me.


But apparently, I'm wrong.  I still think it looks like a weed though; a very tall, view spoiling weed.


Me? I'm going with weed on this one.


Once again, I must be wrong.


Until I have evidence to the contrary, I'm calling this one a weed.  



Now, those of you who are gardeners are probably annoyed with my attitude, but this is just too chaotic for me.  I can't handle the utter chaos that is my front landscaping.  There is no containment, no organization.  It's a hot mess if I've ever seen one.

2 comments:

  1. Just have to get Char and Kelly over to do a little work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...not weeds! Haha the ones with flowers about to bloom are peonies, which are like one of my favorite flowers, so no killing them! Then you've got some ground cover there, I'm not sure what kind. It couuld use work though, a little tidying.

    p.s. my word verification is exactly a sound Cam makes all the time- oushis.

    ReplyDelete