Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Smell of Mulch

Saturday was mulching day.  Everyone was involved, even Charlie.


The landscaping before: brown, bland and boring.  In case you're wondering, that rope leads to Charlie.  I love my pooch, but she would run away in a heartbeat, so the leash is a must.







Mulch and a few flowers can change a lot.


It was all hands on deck on this gorgeous day, unless you were assigned to watch the baby.


Getting assigned to watch Camo is like winning the lottery.


I love this little guy, but getting him to smile for the camera is like, well, winning the lottery.  You can never win if you don't try.  And Cam, one of these days I'll win and you'll smile when I snap a picture!


Cam gets sidetracked easily.  He doesn't stay focused on the work when his bff is close by.


So close and yet so far.


I'm not exactly sure what it is, but something about this photo makes me laugh.


If you would just start walking big boy, you wouldn't be so bored.


When we only had 3 trees left, the rain was close at hand.  We all piled in the car as the windstorm began and rushed to finish.  The rain started falling just as we were cleaning up.  We are good.

ps.  Char, don't hate me for posting this photo.  I love it!


1 comment:

  1. I like what you did to all the pics, especially the one of you and Cam- cutie!

    ReplyDelete