Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Saddest Thing in My Apt.

I know there is an adorable pooch in this photo, but try to focus on the mirror.  I got this mirror at TJ Maxx WEEKS ago, yet it sits on the floor waiting to be hung.

It's so depressing.  I love this mirror, I want to hang it up, but I'm too nervous to do it myself.  I want it to go on the wall over the computer, but I have zero confidence in myself to hang this mirror without help.  I don't want it falling onto my beloved (and expensive) computer.


Check out those directions.  It involves several things I do not yet have and several skills I do not yet have.  So until I get some help, I will just have to admire my mirror as it sits on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. I have a mirror that's so sad it's in the basement: ( Stupid mirrors.

    p.s. Charlie looks cute in that pic.

    ReplyDelete