Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Put a Bird on It

Before I show you what I made, you must watch this video.



Ok, now that you understand the joke...


When I make something for someone else I usually like to see them open the present.  I like to see the reaction, but since I won't get to see Charlotte get this, I'm figured I might as well just spoil the surprise.  Cam won't understand any of these jokes at any time in his life, but Esther and I have decided that he can be our billboard anyway.


It still impresses me every time that I can get edges that look so nice just by using freezer paper.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your blog every day, Ginner. But just for the record, please don't put a bird on anything I own. You might remember I'm the one in the family who got attacked by birds twice when a child and hate them. The only thing I want to put a bird on is a tortilla...love chicken fajitas.

    ReplyDelete