Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bubble Bath and Cameron

Mom, don't freak out, I think there is a method to this maddness.  But needless to say, we all miss you.



Cam is very good at multitasking, he can push Charlie away and try to turn on the dishwasher at the same time.  Also, this was from mulching day, so that is why the other foot in this picture is dirty.  Just saying...


I love this picture...mostly I love the toes in this picture.  I do the exact same thing with my toes when I am concentrating!  Two peas in a pod us two.


Cam knew what button to push to turn on the dishwasher and I'm sure we have Grandma to thank for that.  He turned it on, and then he kept pushing it until we told him to stop.  Buttons are so exciting!


Bath time with Cam is so fun.  Esther and I were really looking forward to it.  Mom had even gotten us some bubble bath to test out with Camo.  Things were going well...


But apparently, giving Cam a bath right before bed time is a horrile decision.  We made it about 5 minutes before a very slippery Cameron tried to climb right out of the tub.  We managed to keep him in until we got him cleaned up, but it was all hands on deck.  I held him in the tub while Esther cleaned him off and then we switched.  Have you ever given a kid a bath as they cry five inches from you face? It was torturous.  I felt so bad.

We just hope we haven't traumatized him for life. And even if we did...we'll just blame it on Mom and her bubbles.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I did not teach him how to turn on the dishwasher. He figured that out himself. Smart kid, ya know.

    ReplyDelete