Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

"It has to bet worse before it can get better."  I hate that stage of cleaning.  It just want it to get better, without the getting worse part.  I'll let you know how it all turns out, but this is what I'm starting with.

Luckily, it did get better.

I got two new side tables from ikea for in the living room.  I had an old side table that I had wanted to redo.  Yeah, I started painting it and about 20 minutes in I totally hated how it was turning out.  Then an hour later I quit altogether.  I like these better anyway...except for one minor flaw.

They are so not level.  I guess that technically we can blame that on the floor, but really now, how am I supposed to handle that with my tetrisitis?

In the end I got everything cleaned up and put away.  It feels very good to change things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment