Monday, March 28, 2011

Pet Number One

Though a dog was always my preference, we got a cat when I was little.  I remember going to pick him up.  I remember thinking he was so cute and sweet.  Boy was I wrong.  Well, I was half wrong.

Oh he was definitely a cute cat.  He had soft, fluffy hair.  A long, fluffy tail.  A cute little nose.

And that's where it ends.











Though he may have looked innocent, Tigger was far from it.  He was mean and nasty.  He never let you hold him and he would glare at you if you sat on the couch with him.  Waking him up from his nap was a mortal sin, punishable by death.









This is not a poorly timed picture.  Ya know, ones of those pictures where you catch someone halfway through blinking.  Nope, this is just how Tigger looked at you.   Yeah, and people say animals don't have emotions.










I can specifically recall many incidents when Tigger chased me off furniture with clawing and biting.  I can also remember using a pillow to defend myself.  So I was a wuss, get over it.  But if you had known Tigger you would have been scared too!

No comments:

Post a Comment