Sunday, February 27, 2011

Someone needs to have a baby...

I would prefer for that "someone" to be Charlotte, but anyone will do.  I made these cards over the weekend for no good reason.  I needed something to do and this was it.




I really like how they turned out.  I'm having a hard time deciding, but I think the cow is my favorite.  The monkey is pretty cute too.


I also like this little elephant.


This photo mat was also on the list of crafts this weekend.  Emily's birthday is coming up soon so I wanted to make her something special for her birthday.  I need to find a frame for it and pick a picture, but most of the work is done.


I used little foam spacers to give some dimension to the the flowers and the word friends.  I like how it turned out.  Hopefully Emily likes it as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is all super cute. I am hoping to satisfy your baby craving next year:) And again, I'm not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete